Summer Workshop Programme 2017
We are pleased to announce our Summer Workshop Programme 2017.
Please get in touch to book a place.
- Saline sulphate and electro-etching with Don Braisby – Sold out
- 1/2 June 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/6T8OhK
- Reduction Linocut with Ian Phillips – Sold out
- 13/14 July 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/CoChVF
- Experimental Screenprint with Bonnie Craig – Sold out
- 20/21 July 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/Ja61uf
- Combination Printing with Greg Fuller – Sold out
- 27/28 July 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/qcNfTc
- Artists Books with Estella Scholes – Sold out
- 3/4 August 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/pGlYmY
- Screenprinting with Tom Frost – Sold out
- 10/11 August 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/OsmHta
- Colour Linocut with Nick Morley – Sold out
- 17/18 August 2017
- Further details: https://goo.gl/uiEJUM
Each Workshop: Non-members £120.00/Members £75.00
Booking essential (via email or telephone)
We are delighted to announce that our Arts Council of Wales funding application has been successful for the Regional Print Centre project 2017/18.
In 2017/18 the Centre will focus on training and development through the medium of printmaking. Therefore we will be offering studio open access, specialist workshops with printmakers/artists, Scholarship opportunities, courses, and a symposium event. Details will be added to our website/social media channels in due course.
Membership will run from April 2017 to March 2018 and will be £35.00 for the year.
If you would like to become a member (in order to use the studio during open access / receive discounts on workshops etc.) please download and complete a membership form and return it with your fee (cash or cheque made payable to Coleg Cambria). This can also be completed when you next visit the studio. All fees will be used to support the running of the Centre (click here for Membership form: http://www.regionalprintcentre.co.uk/membership/).
Open Access costs will stay at £6.00 (half day)/ £10.00 (full day).
Looking forward to seeing you in the studio.
In order to use the studio space and facilities during open access periods you will need to become a Regional Print Centre member and have some printmaking experience.
During open access times a Regional Print Centre member of staff will be on hand to offer support and guidance.
During term time
Monday – 4:30pm to 8:30pm
Tuesday – 4:30pm to 8:30pm
£6.00 for up to 4 hours or £10.00 for a whole session (for Regional Print Centre Members)
Extended open access opportunities will be available during college holiday periods
Please see the events calendar for more details
The Regional Print Centre stocks a diverse range of papers which can be purchased during Open Access sessions.
We also stock Printmaking Today which is the complete printmakers’ journal, including articles on techniques and materials, as well as reviews of exhibitions and workshops (published four times per year).