The Print Symposium: The nature of printmaking
A one day symposium led by printmakers and artists discussing how the natural environment inspires their printmaking practice.
Wednesday 18th February 2015
- Chris Orr RA – Artist/Printmaker
- Greg Fuller – Artist/Printmaker, and Member of Manchester Academy of Fine Art (MAFA)
- Jason Hicklin RE – Artist/Printmaker, and Head of Print at the City and Guilds of London Art School
- Louise Hayward – Artist/Printmaker
- Sarah Hopkins – Artist/Printmaker, and Curriculum Area Head of Creative Industries, Sport and Public Services at Coleg Sir Gar
- Sarah Kirby – Artist/Printmaker, and member of Leicester Print Studio
- Serena Smith – Artist/Printmaker, and member of Leicester Print Studio
- Tracy Hill – Artist, Associate lecturer and co-leader of Artlab contemporary print studios at UCLan.
- talks and discussion with contemporary printmakers
- lunch and refreshments
- networking opportunities
- Print sale in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust with prints from as little as £10.00
Booking essential via email or telephone / Group discounts available on request